MiraDry Sacramento | Permanently Stop Underarm Sweat Now – Be Antiperspirant Free Forever – Throw Away Your Antiperspirant and Deodorant.
Clean, confident, carefree, forever. Did you wear antiperspirant today? With MiraDry®, you may not have to. Whether you’re in a business setting or out with friends, miraDry® is your solution for sweat-free, odor-free and hair-free underarms in as little as one treatment. Be toxin free for life!
- MiraDry® is the only non-invasive, FDA-cleared treatment to permanently: eliminate sweat in the underarms, the only non-invasive device for the treatment of sweat and eliminate sweat and odor glands leaving you feeling clean, confident and carefree
- The MiraDry® treatment is complete in about one hour and you will see results in as little as one treatment.
- The only FDA cleared, non-invasive, permanent solution for underarm sweating
- Eliminate hair of all colors under the arm
- Results in as little as one treatment
- Results are immediate
- Results are permanent – Sweat and odor glands are destroyed and do not regenerate
- Looking and feeling your best shouldn’t include the potential embarrassment caused by underarm sweat
- Whether you sweat a lot or just a little, with miraDry®, everyone can embrace life to the fullest – without fear or embarrassment of underarm issues getting in the way
- MiraDry® is a quick, in-office treatment providing immediate results with little downtime
- Strong safety record
- Imagine a lifetime of freedom from the worries of visible sweat stains or ruining your favorite clothes with antiperspirants
- Imagine a lifetime of freedom from underarm sweat outbreak in personal or professional encounters.
- Non-Surgical / No surgery
- Antiperspirant Free
- Underarm sweat solution
- Little downtime
Frequently Asked Questions about MiraDry®
What is the MiraDry® treatment?
miraDry® is the only non-invasive, FDA-cleared aesthetic treatment that safely removes underarm sweat and odor glands. It’s a quick in-office procedure that provides a permanent solution for underarm sweat.
Don’t I need sweat glands?
Not in your armpits! You are born with approximately 2 million sweat glands throughout your body. Your underarms only contain about 2% of those glands. With miraDry® you will experience the many benefits of stopping sweat in the underarm area, but you will continue to sweat elsewhere.
What is the procedure like?
Most patients describe the procedure as painless with little downtime. Local anesthesia is administered to the underarms prior to the treatment to assist in increasing comfort. Some patients describe the initial anesthetic injections as the most painful part of the procedure. There are no incisions or cuts. Treatment is customized to each underarm with multiple placements of the miraDry® hand-piece. An office visit appointment will generally last about one hour.
How does it work?
MiraDry uses focused energy that is the ideal wavelength for eliminating the sweat and odor glands in the underarm. It non-invasively targets the area where the glands reside and safely destroys them while cooling the skin.
What results can I expect?
You can expect immediate and lasting results – sweat glands don’t come back after treatment. The amount of sweat reduction you desire should be discussed with your miraDry® physician. Recent clinical information confirms an average of 82% sweat reduction in most patients. As with any aesthetic treatment results will vary by person.
Is the procedure painless?
Since local anesthesia is administered to the underarm prior to treatment, most patients experience little to no pain. Patients rated treatment pain on an average score of 2 on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 = no pain, 10= worst pain).
Is there any downtime?
Most patients experience minimal downtime and return to regular activity (like returning to work) immediately. Exercise is typically resumed within several days. You may experience swelling, numbness, bruising and sensitivity in the underarm area for several days post-treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
You can see results in as little as one treatment. However, as with any aesthetic treatment, your physician will determine the best protocol for your expected results.
Are there any side effects?
The MiraDry® treatment has a strong safety record. Some localized soreness or swelling will occur, and typically clears within a few weeks. Some patients have short-term altered sensation in the skin of their underarms or upper arms, which gradually disappears.