Welcome to the brand new website of New Body MD Surgical Centers and Medical Spas!
Contact New Body MD Today!
New Body MD Surgical Centers and Medical Spas
Serving Patients in Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove and Stockton in Northern California
My philosophy as a Surgeon that is board certified in the field of plastic surgery and Physician has always been to help my patients create and celebrate the best of themselves in a comfortable atmosphere where they can build an open relationship with their surgeon. While aesthetic surgery can be intimidating and the information can be overwhelming, I will do my best to explain the risks and benefits of surgery to all of my patients in a way they can understand so they can go into surgery fully informed and make decisions that best fit their goals.
Cosmetic surgery can make you feel good about yourself and instill the self-confidence you once had. The right procedure will enhance your life. Numerous methods exist to help you look thinner, younger and more beautiful. Our licensed, certified and accredited surgical center in Sacramento provides you with the opportunity to have the body you desire. We have prepared some questions for you prior to your visit to our office to help you determine if a surgical approach is the appropriate modality of care for you. My goal is to be transparent and open and to manage expectations, as well as help all patients, understand the process and recovery. I look forward to meeting with you at your consultation so that we can discuss your needs and help you make an informed decision.
Specializing in the following Cosmetic Surgery Procedures: Breast Augmentation (Mammaplasty), Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Breast Lift with Augmentation (Breast Implants), Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty), Mommy Makeover, Labiaplasty, Liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lift, Fat Transfer, Gynecomastia, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Body Lift, Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Mini Tummy Tuck, Neck and Chin Liposuction, Facelift, Neck Lift, and Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty).
Dr. Jeffrey Sweat and his team of surgeons have a unique approach to breast, body, and facial surgery. They have a passion for helping men and women transform themselves to help them gain the confidence and self-image they envision. Aesthetic cosmetic surgery is not just about enhancing one’s appearance on the outside; it equals in value to improving your self-esteem on the inside. There are many things you must consider when undergoing any type of surgery that alters the appearance of your body and face. With that said, Dr. Sweat’s team has a very personalized approach from your consultation, surgical plan, pre-operative appointment and subsequent follow-up appointments.
For example, a patient that wants to have mommy makeover surgery may be a candidate for a tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation. Alternatively, another patient desiring the same procedure may only require a mini-tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The same is true with breast reduction surgery. Often, women express a desire only to reduce the size of their breasts, while others would like a reduction with breast implants to increase the fullness in the upper portion of their breasts. There is no single approach to our patients. Everything we do is designed specifically around your needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COSMETIC PROCEDURES AT NEW BODY MD SURGICAL CENTERS AND MEDICAL SPAS.
Am I a good candidate for cosmetic surgery in Sacramento, Roseville or Stockton?
- The first recommendation Dr. Jeffrey Sweat gives a patient is that you be should be in good physical and mental health. You should have realistic expectations for your surgical results. During your consultation, he will discuss the issues that are of concern and ask questions to determine if you are a possible candidate and for which types of procedures.
Is aesthetic surgery safe?
- All surgical procedures carry a measure of risk, but the offices of Dr. Jeffrey Sweat have highly trained surgeons and a team of reputable professionals performing cosmetic surgery methods. They are trained to deal with unexpected situations and only approve patients they feel will have successful post-operative results. The key is to discuss your chosen procedure and ask as many questions as you need to before your surgery is performed. Dr. Sweat advises to always follow your surgeon’s instructions to minimize any risk.
Scheduling your consultation.
- The first step is to schedule your initial consultation and to discuss your options. Do your own research and come to the appointment with questions. We often encourage our patients to bring pictures of what it is that they want to change; it is imperative to know where you are coming from to know where you want to go. Listen to what your surgeon tells you about your procedure, and seek out their recommendation when choosing options. Educate yourself about the post-operative process and gather supportive family or friends around you to assist with any necessary after care.
Will my procedures be done in the hospital or on an outpatient basis?
- At our offices all of our surgical procedures are done as outpatient surgery. The patient is usually ready to go home the same day, often within a few hours. There are exceptions, such as when the person lives alone with no family to help or when there is more than one surgery. If complications arise, the person would stay in the hospital overnight or longer as necessary.
How do I choose the best cosmetic surgeon in Sacramento, Roseville and Stockton?
- When searching for a Sacramento and Roseville plastic surgeon, look for one who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This certification means your surgeon has met their educational requirements and have passed specific exams. Look for someone with experience in the procedure you are considering. Examine their before and after photos with a critical eye. A picture is worth a thousand words. You should also ask about where your procedure will be performed and find out if the medical facility is currently in good standing with a solid reputation. Ask your surgeon about previous work to ensure they can provide the results you are looking for.
- Experience, ability, and an artistic eye. With a resounding, yes, Dr. Jeffrey Sweat is the leading surgeon for you. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon exceeding the expectations of patients in Sacramento and Roseville. Dr. Jeffrey Sweat has the experience, ability, and most importantly listens to the needs of his patients. There are may options available to you for surgical or non-surgical procedures. Aesthetic enhancement is available to women and men of all ages, ethnicities and body types. Dr. Jeffrey Sweat performs surgery on women and men at any age as long who are in good health and are non-smokers. On average, Dr. Sweat performs the following number of surgeries per year:
- 90 Tummy Tucks (abdominoplasty surgery)
- 85 Breast Augmentations (mammaplasty surgery)
- 50 Breast Lifts (mastopexy surgery)
- 65 Breast Lifts with Implants (mastopexy surgery with augmentation)
- 30 Breast Reductions (reduction mammaplasty)
- 85 Mommy Makeovers
What is the difference between aesthetic and reconstructive surgery?
- Reconstructive surgery consists of procedures that were done to make repairs to the body caused by illness or injury. An example would be a cancer survivor who needs breast reconstruction or a burn victim who needs skin grafts. Cosmetic surgery in Sacramento is done to enhance or restore a person’s appearance. Cosmetic surgery consists of several procedures, each designed to bring about a different but positive change. Anyone who is considering either of these options can rest assured that our team of surgeons will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, guide you through this very personal decision and assist you in making the determination if your procedure of consideration is right for you.
You are provided with a personalized surgical plan.
- Dr. Jeffrey Sweat’s extensive training allows him to help countless men and women revitalize and rejuvenate themselves using personalized surgical plans. They are designed to fit the needs of each patient. No two patients are the same. Dr. Jeffrey Sweat’s guiding principal as a surgeon is to listen to the concerns of his patients.
- From the moment you contact our office you can expect to be greeted by a highly-trained team that prides itself on treating everyone like a member of their family. From your consultation, surgery and post-operative care, Dr. Jeffrey Sweat ensures that you will receive the highest quality of care. Our guiding principle is to deliver the results, that you have long desired with your safety at the forefront of the surgical process.
Sacramento Mommy Makeover
You give your time, your attention, your very life to your children. You get up early, stay up late and make all kinds of sacrifices for them. You look in the mirror one day and don’t even know who is staring back at you. Your body has changed from childbirth, breastfeeding and all of the other activities you’re involved in….
Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Sacramento
With the effects of gravity over time, pregnancies, and weight loss, many women become unhappy with the droopiness and sagging of their breasts. Mastopexy surgery aims to give the breasts a more youthful appearance by elevating the nipple and areola to a position at or above the breast fold….
Sacramento Breast Reduction
Women with very large breasts face numerous problems including back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, skin rashes, and difficulty exercising or participating in other activities. Breast reduction Sacramento has a very high rate of patient satisfaction. The operation and scar configurations are very similar to…..
QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN CHOOSING A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON IN SACRAMENTO.
When you start considering a plastic surgeon for a breast augmentation, tummy tuck or other cosmetic procedure, you want to find someone you can trust. You need to know they are board certified, and they will provide the best patient. To find the best surgeon for your procedure, you should ask some very specific questions, and Dr. Jeffrey Sweat will provide the right answers.
WHAT IS THIS PROCEDURE?
Dr. Sweat will take the time to answer your questions about the procedure. He will provide the information you need to make a good decision about choosing this option and relate it in terms you can understand. When you ask about a procedure, he will be able to explain what is going to happen and what the procedure will entail while you are under anesthesia.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY?
The surgery is just one part of the cosmetic procedure; the recovery process is the second part. You should ask Dr. Sweat about what will happen after the surgery. He will explain how you will look and feel, how long before you can be back to normal activity levels and when you will be able to see the final results. He will also explain what you need to do to care for any incisions and how much help you will need. While most of these procedures are completed on an outpatient basis, you should be aware of any possible complications and the risks with the procedure.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
Because your goal with any of these cosmetic procedures is to change the way you look, you want to know what results you will see once the surgery and recovery process is complete. Dr. Sweat will not promise perfect results, but provide you with a realistic picture of how your body will change.
AM I A CANDIDATE?
One of the toughest jobs for any surgeon is to tell the patient they are not a good candidate for a procedure. Dr. Jeffrey Sweat wants to help patients achieve their goals, but sometimes this can’t happen. Our team of medical professionals will be honest with you about why you can’t or shouldn’t have the surgery. They will also outline a plan for what you can do to become a good candidate. For some, it may mean losing weight or waiting until they have finished having children.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST?
Before you decide to have any cosmetic surgery, you should find out the details about cost. Get a breakdown of the various expenses, and know what the final cost will be for any procedure you chose to have. Know that many health insurance policies won’t pay for elective procedures, which means you will have to pay out of pocket. However, our office offers payment plans to make these procedures affordable. Ask our Patient Coordinators about our available plans and what you need to do to qualify for financing.
If you are ready to change the way you look and feel about yourself, contact the offices of New Body MD Surgical Centers and Medical Spas today for a consultation. Our telephone number is (855) 345-BODY.
Breast Lift Augmentation Sacramento
Women’s breasts change over time. Because of aging, weight loss or gain, breastfeeding and even hereditary influences, breasts often begin to sag and droop. A procedure called the breast lift can restore the perkiness and original shape to the breast. The result is a younger appearance. For some women, they may use….
Liposuction Surgery in Sacramento
When you want to look slim and youthful with a trimmer appearance and diets don’t seem to work, you may want to consider a surgical procedure called liposuction. Before you decide to move forward, you need to understand what it can do for you, how it works and any limitations you may have….
Sacramento Tummy Tuck
Having children or even just losing weight can cause your tummy to lose that firmness you had when you were young. You have some awesome abs hidden beneath the folds of loose skin, but no one can see them. A tummy tuck, which is actually called an abdominoplasty, can take care of this problem for you….
Are You Considering a Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedure?
Our Medical Spa in Sacramento provides patients with an array of non-surgical and/or less invasive cosmetic procedures. These non-surgical treatments: CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, ThermiVa® (non-surgical vaginal tightening), MiraDry® (a lasting solution to underarm sweat), Botox®, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Volbella®, Kybella®, SkinPen®, HydraFacial™ and SkinMedica® Skin Care Products.
We also offer SculpSure®. It is the first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-surgical liposuction of the flanks and stomach. It is a cutting edge, controlled light-based technology, ideal for patients looking to get rid of fat that diet and exercise cannot.